The Buggy Board will absolutely fit the Quinny Buzz. There’s no question about it. Our daughter turned 2 years old in Nov 2010 and we decided that she should have a change when we’re are out and about. To be honest, we probably just wanted some retail therapy.
We’ve always seen other mothers with these types of boards on sticking to their pushchair and we thought: “that looks cool and useful” So we headed straight to Amazon.co.uk and checked out the product. We ended up getting the blue one. Just make sure that if you’re getting it, it has the Maxi letters.
Here are just some of the details:
- Ingenious skateboard-style heavy-duty swivel wheels
- Flexes easily over bumps, up kerbs, & manoeuvres beautifully around tight corners, through doorways, & along narrow aisles, perfect in crowds or high traffic areas to keep them safe & within reach
- Enlarged anti-slip platform with side protectors
- Wheels give extra clearance for parent’s feet!
- ‘Hang-up’ system to hook the board out of the way when your child wants to walk
Click here for customer reviews
“This product is amazing. We purchased the original one shortly after our second baby arrived. Our first baby was now 17 months and could now stand. He is now 3 and he still loves it. It’s like a little adventure to him, getting transported here and there. The product is very good and strong and can handle rough grounds and bumps and curbs without much problems. It’s particularly good when I’m at the supermarket and I can fit a shopping basket on it. No problems from me!”